AWS-Certified Welding Society Inspector Course

April 19-23, 2021 (Course)

9am – 5pm
Webinar via Zoom

Fee: Php45,000.00 / person + 12% VAT

• Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if  PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
  • Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants

Objective(s)

The course will serve as a sound refresher in welding inspection, particularly for practicing welding inspectors and anyone aspiring to be an AWS-certified welding inspector. The main emphasis is on what a professional welding inspector should know in actual practice. Course participants will undergo a rigorous program to get them well versed with the codes/standards in use, the fundamentals of welding inspector, and actual hands-on examinations of weld replicas with various inspection tools.

Who should attend

All personnel whose responsibilities are in making decision, exercising of judgement concerning welding operations in the following industries: Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Petrochemical, Power Generation and Power Stations, Shipbuilding/ Ship repair and Construction, Offshore Fabrication, Railways, Service and Maintenance and Metal Fabrication

Course outline

• Standards, Including Codes and Specifications
    • Welding Procedure and Welder Qualification
  • Day 5
    • Weld and Base Metal Discontinuities
    • Nondestructive Examination (NDE) Processes
    • Inspection Reports/Contents and Formats

NOTE: The Exam Certifications are solely arranged, just open the link below to register.

Bank details

Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number:
00 543 801 3291
Swift Code:
BNORPHMM

46 Comments

1. Rizza says:

Good day.
    May I inquired if I’m gonna take this course where can I take an exam to verify my qualification?
    May I also ask if you give us certification, qualification that will benefit us in actual work?
    I really have no idea regarding this concern. Please enlighten me.

2. JEROMEL TUBANG ABALA says:

aws po sana kukuhanin ko

(see previous comment)

3. JEROMEL TUBANG ABALA says:

sir kung sakali ba na kumuha ako ng course may makukuha parin ba ako na certificate kahit na hndi muna ako mag exam?

4. Saul placino says:

Good day sir,
    Kelan po ang schedule ng training ngayon 2018.

5. Marville Maralit says:

Good day Sir/Maam,

Mag tanong po sana ako ano ang qualification para makakuha ng aws cwi training.

Salamat po

6. joanne rey andrada says:

sir,
    good day.
    i would like to ask for the next schedule for training for AWS Welding Inspector for 2018???
    Thanks…

7. karlo says:

hi! i’m looking for welding inspector training course. i would like to ask if you have schedule of training this coming november 2017. if there is, can you send me the schedule and the package price for training.
    thank you and more power.

8. Nikolai Salta says:

Good day,
    I’m looking for a training for welding inspector. Can you send me your next schedule of classes for this coming 2016 and your address.
    Thank you.

9. Eja says:

I hope this July 11-15 2016 schedule will push through.

10. Alexander Marcos says:

Saan po pwede bumili ng AWS welding inspector’s book?

• Nelson C. Aguila says:

Hi Alexander, if you are looking for the AWsCWI course training material before the examination, we can sell you the material at USD150.00

• fredie comia says:

sir nelson aguila
        interasado po aq sa handbook na yan.
        panu q po yan ma avail?

• fredie comia says:

please mail me how to and the payment details.
        thanks.

11. ED MONDARTE says:

I am a skills training Director and administrator for skills of a training provider institution . To attend this Program do we need “welding related certification of TESDA ” example on Shielded Metal Arc Welding NC II certificate or experience to attend this seminar or take the examination as WELDING INSPECTOR? What are the requirements especially prior to taking the certification exam? If yes, how long?. Our Institution and Skills training Program on SMAW NC II is TESDA accredited? I want to attend this Program?

12. Alexander Marcos says:

Sir,
    I want to buy a Welding Inspector review book only, do you have this? How much it will cost and what is the payment mode?

Regards,
    Alex

• Nelson C. Aguila says:

Its USD120.00 for the book (includes Q and A)

• Joy says:

I am interested to buy only the book, please send me more details on how to avail and where to send my payment. Thank you.

• Arman Zabanal says:

Sir Nelson,

Where can I buy/get this book?

Thanks,

Arman

13. Reniel Niño Arabe says:

Hi sir.

i’m a graduate of mechanical engineer but i have no experience in welding inspection and i’m currently unemployed. I’m looking for a training in welding inspector. Am I qualified to take the April 25 -29′ 2016 course schedule?

If the registration is still on i want to register on that schedule sir

14. crisanto says:

When is the final sched of the course only? Please inform me, i am really interested.

15. divino colaljo says:

Please advise me the schedule of the cwi course and the examination. thanks

• Nelson C. Aguila says:

JULY 11-15, 2016

• Rosalie Elis says:

Hi

tanong ko lng po pwd po b seminar lng muna s aws?
        gusto ko po sana kht seminar lng to follow nlng ang exam for CWI dhl may trbh ako dto s abroad. Thanks

16. Ruby Jane Gorres says:

Good day po, wala na pong ibang schedule ng training maliban sa june and october?

• Nelson C. Aguila says:

We only do it twice a year. Please subscribed so that you will be notified if there changes. Thank you.

17. Steve says:

Hi meron po ba kayong another sched?

18. mark c.bayawa says:

I got information that you are moving the scheduled AWS CWI seminar on a later date. I am interested to attend said seminar but was not able to register early for the June 23-27 schedule. Please inform me if you have another schedule this year so i could attend. pls email me or send info thru fb. thanks

• Nelson C. Aguila says:

Please subscribe to our site, the next date is Oct 20-24, 2014.

19. NORMAN OBENZA says:

Sir,

Good day!!

I want to know if there is an available schedule for Construction Project Management or API 570 by October 2014?

Regards,

20. Jeffrey P. De Villa, RME says:

Inquiry:

1. Provided that an individual takes the review and exam package, does this AWS-CWI course needs “welding related” experience requirements especially prior to taking the certification exam? If yes, how long?. Are there other supporting documents required? (e.g. employment certificate, resume).

2. Is there a “re-take” whenever a candidate failed the exam? if yes how long is the permitted duration for re-take? And is the re-take fee still be same as the examination fee of USD 1500?

21. amster says:

will this lead to a AWS certified welding Inspector after passing the exam. thnx Im interseted

22. amster says:

after the course and exam and have passed are we entitled AWS certified welding Inspector

23. Mervic Jay Nipay Javier says:

Sir $2600 po ang bayad?
    Sa june po ang course and september exam?
    Sa makati po?
    Pano po registration at payment?
    NDT technician po ako for 7 years

• Nelson C. Aguila says:

Yes, its in Makati, you may pay thur our bank and get the 10% early bird discount, please register on-line. Thanks

24. Daniel Mato says:

Hi!Sr.
    I’m looking for welding inspector training course. I would like to ask if you have schedule of training this coming January 2014. if there is, can you send me the schedule and the package price for training. thank you and just See more at: http://agcconferences.com/2011/08/aws-certified-welding-inspector-course/#sthash.uZVkYmSW.dpuf

25. Arnulfo Macan says:

dear sir/madam,
    i’m looking for welding inspector training course. i would like to ask if you have schedule of training this coming June 2013. if there is, can you send me the schedule and the package price for training.
    thank you and more power.

26. Armando Limpin Jr. says:

Hi, I’m looking for a Welding Inspector course. Kindly send me a message if you have an upcoming training in 2013 and the price also if possible. Thanks.

27. rodel cerena says:

dear sir,
    i’m looking for welding inspector training course. i would like to ask if you have schedule of training this coming february 2013. if there is, can you send me the schedule and the package price for training.
    thank you and more power.

28. rodel cerena says:

I’m looking for a training for welding inspector. can you send me your schedule of classes for this coming 2013 and your address.

29. Matt Dye says:

I’m trying to find a cwi course and test around Wyoming.