October 19, 2023
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Hybrid Training (Online and Face-to-face)
- Fee: Php 6,000.00 / person plus 12% VAT (Online via Zoom)
- Fee: Php 8,000.00 / person plus 12% VAT (at Suite 503 Fedman Suites, 199 Salcedo St., Legaspi Village, Makati City)
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
- Be able to recognize the importance of an organized and effective Warehouse/ storage & distribution system
- Adopt the different warehousing & distribution procedures and best practices in Whse. & Distribution management.
- Learn the important elements of Good Warehousing, Storage and Distribution Practices to ensure that Food and Pharma products are stored and transported in the Warehouse maintain the right quality & freshness and are safe to use.
- Improve the operations of the participant’s warehouse operations by implementing the effective management systems discussed in the seminar.
Who should attend
Personnel involved in the warehousing function who are interested in improving their operational effectiveness.
Critical factors and Procedures that ensure Quality, Drug/Food Safety
- Quality, Drug & Food Safety Awareness
- Organization & Documented Quality Management Systems
- Traceability, Control of non-conforming Products, Complaints handling
- Returned Products, Product recall, Counterfeit Food & Pharma products
- Crisis and Incident Management
- Self Inspection or Internal Quality Audit
Warehouse Structures & Equipment
- External- Buildings & other structures outside the premises
- Internal- Design and construction of bldgs.
- Welfare facilities- Toilet, lockers, canteen.
- Equipment, Site Transport / and Preventive Maintenance
General Warehouse Operational Procedures
- Product Unloading, & Handling
- Product Storage, Temperature/RH mapping
- Management of stocks, First expiry first out(FEFO)
- Product Loading & Transport.
- People – Personnel Policies and training
- General Safety and Security Guide
- Documented Pest Control Programs and procedures
- Cleaning/Housekeeping Programs
- Waste Management
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM