9am – 5pm
The City Club, Alphaland Makati
Fee: Php 7,500.00 / person plus 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
This is an orientation on ISO 9001:2015 QMS to develop awareness and understanding of the staff on the concepts and principles of quality management system. The presentation will also provide an overview of the project, highlighting the project methodology and components, and the ISO-QMS roadmap. The management’s responsibility in implementing the QMS will also be discussed during the orientation.
The expected output would be general employees made aware of their roles and responsibilities in the successful implementation of ISO 9001 QMS.
Who should attend
- Top Management
- ISO Core Team
- Staff/general employees
- Quality Management Framework
- Definition of QMS and ISO
- The Eight Quality Management Principles
- Structure of the ISO 9001 QMS
- Model of a Process-Based QMS
- Mandatory Requirements
- Benefits of being ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- The ISO QMS Road Map
- QMS Implementation and Guidelines
- Roles and Responsibilities
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Good day! Can you suggest some basic training courses for me in the subject of ISO documentation which I should attend to first since I’m new in Documentation and Auditing? And also, do you offer on-site training?
Hi Ivy, we recommend our Document Control and Records Management Training Course.