July 13-14, 2023
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fee: Php 8,000 / person plus 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
This course is a part of the 5 training series prerequisite module for the Enhanced Construction Managers’ Training And Certification Program (E-COMTCP).
Project Cost Management includes the processes involved in estimating, budgeting, and controlling costs so that the project can be completed within the approved budget.
This seminar and workshop is designed to enhance the knowledge, skills, and attitude of the participants towards achieving the cost requirements of the project. The ability to influence cost is greatest
at the early stages of the project, thus, cost management should consider every stakeholder’s requirements to be able to capture the total cost of the project.
At the end of the seminar, the participants shall be able to:
- Develop a reliable estimate of the costs of the resources needed to complete project activities.
- Aggregate the estimated costs of individual activities or work packages to establish a cost baseline (S-curve).
- Create the project budget.
- Monitor the status of the project to update the project costs.
- PLAN COST MANAGEMENT
- ESTIMATE COST
- DETERMINE PROJECT
- CONTROL COST
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
do you conduct face to face training?
Is there any upcoming schedule for Construction Project Cost Estimating, Budgeting and Control Seminar – Workshop?
is it open for professionals without any knowledge in estimating?
you must be a licensed professional to enroll in this course?