19-23 June, 2023
9am – 5pm
Webinar via Zoom
Fee: Php 45,000.00 / person plus 12% VAT
The Exam Certifications are solely arranged, issued and conducted by API (USA) thru Prometric only. (Final Date to be announced).
NOTE: FOR STUDENTS WHO WISH TO APPLY FOR PAY-LITE WITH PAYMENT TERMS, KINDLY CALL OUR OFFICE FOR PAYMENT BILLING ARRANGEMENTS.
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
This standard provides the minimum requirements for maintaining the integrity of welded or riveted, non-refrigerated and refrigerated, atmospheric pressure, aboveground storage tanks after they have been placed into service. It applies to maintaining the integrity of the foundation, bottom, shell, structure, roof, attached appurtenances, and nozzles to the face of the first flange, first threaded joint, or first welding-end connection of the tank.
The 5-days online course covers aboveground storage tanks inspection, inspection practice of storage tanks, tank design and construction code, cathodic protection of storage tanks, the internal lining of storage tanks, materials and corrosion damage mechanisms, welding metallurgy and inspection, non-destructive examination and welding qualifications (procedures and welder qualifications).
- Certification & Exam information
- Body of Knowledge
- API 650 – Welded Tanks for Oil Storage
- Section 1-8 and Appendices
- API 653 – Tank Inspection, Repair, Alteration and Reconstruction
- Section 1-13 and Appendices
- API 571 – Damage Mechanism affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining Industry
- API 575 – Inspection of Atmospheric and Low-Pressure Storage Tanks
- API 651 – Cathodic Protection of Aboveground Petroleum Storage Tanks
- API 652
- API 577 – Welding Inspection and Metallurgy
- ASME Section IX – Welding and Brazing Qualification
The Exam Certifications are solely arranged, issued and conducted by API. Final Date to be Announced. (Open the link below to register).
Exam Fee: $ 1,200 + 12% VAT
To schedule the exam please follow the following steps:
- The candidate must meet the qualification when registering at the API website. After eligibility checks, API will issue eligibility information to the examinee.
- the candidate must submit the required information coming from API to AGC before the deadline of application for the scheduling of the exam. AGC will provide instructions for the exam afterward.
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
+ There are no commentsAdd yours