4 August 2023
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Online Training via Zoom
Fee: PHP6,000 / person plus 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
- For a better understanding of the published FSSC 22000 ver. 5.1 Certification Scheme.
- To equip the participants with the skill to document and implement a system in their organization that meets the requirements of the standard.
Who should attend
- Anyone involves within the food chain, regardless of size, from feed producers, primary producers through food manufacturers, transport and storage operators, and subcontractors to retail and food outlets.
- Overview of the FSSC 22000 v. 5.1 requirements
- FSSC Additional Requirements
- Overview of ISO 22000:2018
- Prerequisite Programs
- Certification Process
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
Account Number: 00 543 801 3291
Swift Code: BNORPHMM