December 15, 2023
9am – 5pm
Online Training via Zoom
Fee: Php 6,000.00 / person plus 12% VAT
- Early Registration Payment: Ten-Percent (10%) Discount if PAID thirty (30) days before the training date
- Group Discount: Five-Percent (5%) on Three (3) or More Participants
[tabs slidertype=”left tabs”]
[tabtext] About [/tabtext]
[tabtext] Course Outline [/tabtext]
[tabtext] Facilitator [/tabtext]
[tabtext] Bank Details [/tabtext]
A hazard and operability study (HAZOP) is a structured and systematic examination of a planned or existing process or operation in order to identify and evaluate problems that may represent risks to personnel or equipment, or prevent efficient operation.
The two go hand in hand and cannot be separated. Both have to be managed correctly or consequences can be severe. Health issues, fire and explosions, environmental contamination all leading to liabilities for the company.
This can be avoided by having a program in place to manage this concerns leading to a safe operation.
At the end of the course the trainee will be able to;
- Be a contributing member in doing a HAZOP study for process and start up or shut down of a process.
- Select the appropriate type of HAZOP study for up coming works.
- Develop HAZOP prompt cards
- Group work to hone our skills.
To increase awareness levels and subsequently the skill levels of the HAZOP trainees.
Develop skills for you to effectively take responsibility for Planning, Construction, HSE aspects of the project. To inject this into the work so as to effect smooth and seamless construction and start up , operation of a system as a whole.
Who must attend:
- Operations Supervisors
- Plant Engineers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Safety Officers
- Environmental Engineers/PCO’s
- Prior involvement in a project or operations.
- General knowledge of works and principles in your operations.
- General knowledge of Health, Safety, Environment.
- Refinery Process Unit / Operations technologist
- Refinery Utilities and Power Plant Operations Technologist
- Project engineering and Management
- Environmental Officer for Oil Products Distribution
- Environmental Officer for the Pililla Refinery
- Regulatory Environmental Policies
- Manufacturing Management Systems (ISO 9002)
- Environmental Management System ( ISO 14001)
- Refinery Operations senior Tech A
- Normal Operations / start Ups/ Shutdowns/ emergency Procedures
- Trainor for refinery / utilities Operations staff and Terminal staff / HSS and Environment
- Trainor for Distribution staff on Health, Safety, environment for the 24 terminals country wide
- Refinery Energy Efficiency and Loss Monitoring
- Refinery Feed water treatment for Utilities, Boilers and Power Plant Technical Supervisor
BANCO DE ORO (BDO)
Aguila Group Companies (AGC) Development Corporation
00 543 801 3291
Alfaro-Salcedo Village Branch, PCCI Bldg., 118 Alfaro St., Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227, Philippines